Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Daily in Your Presence : Understanding


UNDERSTANDING

Great is our Lord, and of great power - 
His understanding is infinite.

--- Psalm 147:5 

FROM THE FATHER'S HEART

My child, life is not as complex as you may think. So why do you try to figure it all out? I will teach you what you need to know. Listen to My voice. I will not lead you astray. Everything I want you to know about Me, I have told you in My Word. Read it often.

A GRATEFUL RESPONSE

My understanding is so limited, Lord. Its boundaries keep me confined and ignorant of the total picture in life. But Your ways are immeasurable. Your wisdom and knowledge surpass any standard of excellence. Like Job, I am silenced by Your greatness and infinity.

SIMPLE TRUTH

Even when traveling in waters unknown, we can trust our wise captain to lead us home.



No comments:

Post a Comment